RED CROSS CPR / AED
Red Cross Adult CPR AED Blended Learning and Skills Session $50.00
The Adult CPR/AED Blended learning course shows the latest science and teaches students to recognize and care for a variety of cardiac and respiratory emergencies.
Adults (about 12 years and older)
Students who successfully complete this course will receive a Red Cross Adult CPR/AED certificate valid for two years.
What You’ll Learn:
Red Cross Adult CPR AED is for non-healthcare professionals. This elearning portion will give you all the confidence, and understanding of life saving skills for many conditions, like:
- check the scene
- Check unresponsive victims
- Give Rescue Breaths
- Proper Chest compressions
- AED use
- cardiac arrest
In addition, our Adult cpr certification elearning class typically focuses on administering CPR and using AEDs – allowing you to become certified CPR and AED in a convenient 1 hour class.
Blended Learning : elearning course
- Our blended learning programs combine self-paced, interactive instruction and in-person skills sessions. Blended Learning courses allow you to learn on your schedule, then demonstrate your skills to a certified instructor
- Breathing and cardiac emergencies (CPR, AED, choking)
- injuries (broken bones, burns, cuts, stings)
- Sudden illnesses (heat/cold emergencies, allergic reactions)
*Optional training on asthma inhalers, epinephrine auto-injectors and tourniquets also available
Blended eLearning Course length depends on completion of the modules.
Most learners complete the online portion in approximately 1 hours 5minutes.
Skills check one (1) hour
Total time: 2 hours 5 minutes
More Value and Greater Convenience:
- Meets OSHA standards and science guidelines
- 2-year certification with free online skills refreshers
- Free digital or affordable print course materials
Red Cross courses offer Digital Certification, an online version of a Red Cross Certificate Card, which provides anytime, anywhere access to student training history and course certificates.
Digital certificates can be viewed, printed or shared online and can be accessed anytime through your Red Cross Account.
Each certificate includes a unique ID and a QR code which meets employment requirements and allows employers to easily confirm your certificate is valid.
There is no need to carry your printed certificate around anymore!
PC/Tablet Requirements for Online Course:
|Processor||Dual?core processor speed greater than or equal to 2.3GHz|
|Operating Systems||Desktop: Microsoft Windows 7/8/10, OS X Snow Leopard 10.6+
Tablet: iPad iOS 7+ (Safari), Android 4.0.3+ (Google Chrome)
This course is not supported on smartphone devices.
|Browsers||Chrome 49+, Firefox 47+, Safari 9+
|Color Depth||High Color, 32 Bit|
|Bandwidth||2.0 mbps dedicated or faster; broadband Internet access recommended|
|Audio||Soundcard and either speakers or headpohones for multimedia audio|