Atlanta CPR- AHA FIRST AID CPR AED Class Every Saturday 11am – 4pm (404)956-4003
American Heart Association HeartSaver First Aid CPR AED
Heartsaver First Aid CPR, AED eLearning Course and Skills Check
HeartSaver First Aid CPR AED eLearning course is intended for anyone with limited or no medical training who needs a course completion card in first aid, CPR and AED use to meet job, regulatory or other requirements:
- Physical fitness trainers
- Home Health Aides
- Security Guards
- Police and Firefighters
- Day Care Workers
- Camp Counselors
- other individuals who want or need first-aid training
Key changes reflecting the new science from the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care:
- First aid basics
- Medical emergencies
- Injury emergencies
- Environmental emergencies
- Adult CPR and AED
- Child CPR and AED
- Infant CPR
- The Heartsaver ® First Aid CPR AED eLearning course is approximately 2.5 hours for (Part 1), and 1 hour for the skills practice session.
Our Popular Option:
The Heartsaver ® First Aid CPR AED
– eLearning Course Overview:
This Web-based eLearning course provides the cognitive portion (Part 1) of The Heartsaver ® First Aid CPR AED course, and can be used for initial or renewal certification. Students can work at their own pace, taking more time when needed.
Course participants who successfully complete Part 1 receive a certificate granting them entrance to a skills practice session with a certified American Heart Association instructor, which they must pass to qualify for a The Heartsaver ® First Aid CPR AED course card.
Steps to complete the First Aid CPR AED eLearning Course:
1. Register for Atlanta CPR’s American Heart Association Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED eLearning course!
2. Complete The Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED eLearning Course at your own pace, in the privacy of your own home.
3. When you pass the eLearning examination, print your certificate and bring it to Atlanta CPR to take the American Heart Approved Skills Test
4. Students then practice their skills and are tested for 60 minutes with Atlanta CPR’s certified American Heart Association First Aid CPR AED instructors.
5. Receive your two year American Heart Association Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED card at the end of the Skills Session.
Average time to complete the entire process:
AHA eLearning course length is approximately 2 hour on your own computer.
Class length is approximately 1 hour at Atlanta CPR Everyday @ 12pm 1pm!
Most students get their Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED card in 3 hours total!
Get your First Aid CPR AED card the same day!
1874 Piedmont Road Building C Suite 355 C Atlanta, GA. 30324