CPR AED Only eLearning Course and Skills
Atlanta CPR- CPR AED Only Class Everyday 12pm – 1pm (404)956-4003
Heartsaver CPR AED Only eLearning Course and Skills Check $65.00
Heartsaver CPR AED Only Online is a self-directed course that uses interactive lessons and videos to teach you CPR, AED and choking knowledge. This program is for anyone with limited or no medical training who needs an AHA course completion card. You will learn:
- Adult CPR and AED use
- Adult choking
- Child CPR and AED use (optional)
- Infant CPR (optional)
- Child choking (optional)
- Infant choking (optional)
CPR instruction includes high-quality compressions, airway management, breathing, and how to use a mask.
Once you begin the course, you’ll have access to the online lessons, videos, manuals and resources for 2 years! And you can start and stop the course at your convenience until you have finished it at your own pace.
Successful completion of the full Heartsaver CCPR AED Only Course includes three (3) parts:
- Part 1, Heartsaver CPR AED Only online course
- Part 2, a hands-on skills practice session with an authorized AHA Heartsaver Instructor or Heartsaver Skills Evaluator™ within 60 days
- Part 3, a hands-on skills test with an authorized AHA Heartsaver Instructor or Heartsaver Skills Evaluator™ within 60 days
After you successfully complete all 3 parts, you will receive an AHA Heartsaver CPR AED Only course completion card, valid for two years. Skills sessions (Parts 2-3) are sold separately and must be completed within 60 days of completing the online Part 1.
Our Most Popular Option:
The Heartsaver ® CPR AED Only
– eLearning Course Overview:
This Web-based eLearning course provides the cognitive portion (Part 1) of The Heartsaver ® CPR AED Only course, and can be used for initial or renewal certification. Students can work at their own pace, taking more time when needed.
Course participants who successfully complete Part 1 receive a certificate granting them entrance to a skills practice session (Part 2) and skills test (Part 3) with a certified American Heart Association instructor, which they must pass to qualify for a The Heartsaver ® CPR AED Only course card.
Steps to complete the CPR AED Only eLearning Course:
1. Register for Atlanta CPR’s American Heart Association Heartsaver CPR AED Only eLearning course!
2. Complete The Heartsaver CPR AED Only eLearning Course at your own pace, in the privacy of your own home.
3. When you pass the eLearning examination, print your certificate and bring it to Atlanta CPR to take the American Heart Approved Skills Test
4. Students then practice their skills and are tested (Part 2 and 3) for 60 minutes with Atlanta CPR’s certified American Heart Association CPR AED instructors.
5. Receive your two year American Heart Association Heartsaver CPR AED Only card at the end of part 3 (skills test).
Average time to complete the entire process:
AHA eLearning course length is approximately 1 hour on your own computer.
Class length is approximately 1 hour at Atlanta CPR Everyday @ 11am 12pm!
Most students get their Heartsaver CPR AED Only card in 2 hours total!
Get your CPR AED Only card the same day!
Heartsaver CPR AED Only eLearning Course and Skills Check $50.00
1874 Piedmont Road Building C Suite 355 C Atlanta, GA. 30324