The Heartsaver ® First Aid CPR AED course provides first responders with training in basic first aid and CPR AED procedures — including the first aid skills recommended by OSHA — in a format that can be delivered in a single day. The course covers:
- First Aid Basics
- Medical Emergencies
- Injury Emergencies
- Environmental Emergencies
- Adult CPR AED
- Adult Choking
- Child CPR AED
- Infant CPR
- Child and Infant Choking
This is the dialogue between CPR Instructors and the students.
Traditional CPR Classroom
1. Q: What time do we leave?
A: Class is for 4 hours.
2. Q: Is that going to be on the test?
3. Q: Why do I need to get recertified?
A: Because you’re a Doctor/Nurse!
4. Q: Do I really need to know all of this?
5. Q: Can you just give me the card?
A: No, you have to earn it!
This is Dialogue at Atlanta CPR
1. Q: Is that It, is it over already?
A: Yes, it’s been 1 hour!
2. Q: That was on the test!
3. Q: I really needed to be recertified!
4. Q: Hey, I learned that online!
5. Q: Did I earn my CPR card?
Clearly, you see which one is better!