Please Watch This Video!!!
BLS training is intended for certified or noncertified, licensed or nonlicensed, healthcare professionals, including:
- Nursing students
- Medical students
- Nursing Assistants
- Physicians Assistants
- Medical Assistants
- emergency medical technicians
- respiratory, physical, and occupational therapists
- residents or fellows
- aides, and other allied health personnel
Our Most Popular Option:
Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers – eLearning Course:
HeartCode® BLS eLearning course provides the cognitive portion (Part 1) of the Basic Life Support Providers course, and can be used for initial BLS certification or BLS renewal certification.
CPR is also called BLS (Basic Life Support) Provider. BLS Providers training is CPR for medically trained professionals.
Who needs BLS Training:
Healthcare professionals who respond to medical emergencies and provide Basic Life Support and / or Advanced Life Support to adults.
Students can work at their own pace, taking more time when needed.
Course participants who successfully complete Part 1
receive a certificate of completion granting them entrance to the skills check with a certified American Heart Association instructor,
which they must pass to qualify for a BLS for Healthcare Providers certification card.
Steps to complete the BLS eLearning Course::
- Register for Atlanta CPR’s American Heart Association HeartCode® BLS eLearning and 1 hour Skills check!
- Complete the Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers eLearning Course at your own pace, in the privacy of your own home. It typically take from 1 to 2 hours to complete the eLearning
- When you pass the HeartCode® BLS eLearning examination, print your certificate and bring it to Atlanta CPR to take the American Heart Approved Skills Test.
- Students then practice their skills for 1 hour with Atlanta CPR’s certified American Heart Association BLS instructors.
- Receive your two year American Heart Association BLS Certification Card at the end of class.
Average time to complete the entire process:
AHA eLearning course length is approximately 1 hour on your own computer.
Class length is approximately 1 hour at Atlanta CPR.
Most students get their BLS Card in 2 hours total!
Get your BLS card the same day!
Go to the Class schedule now to reserve your seat!