Atlanta CPR 1874 Piedmont Road NE , BLDG “C” suite 355 C Atlanta, GA. 30324
Atlanta CPR- ACLS Training Class Everyday 9am – 11am (404)956-4003
We are American Heart Association Certified Instructors*
HeartCode ACLS, Advanced cardiac life support, ACLS training classes, ACLS Certification and Re-Certification *Our curriculum is in accordance with the guidelines established by The American Heart Association.
HeartCode® ACLS eLearning course is intended for healthcare providers who either direct or participate in the resuscitation of a patient, whether in or out of the hospital, including:
- emergency medical technicians
- staff in intensive care units and emergency or critical care departments
- other professionals who may respond to a cardiovascular emergency
Our Most Popular Option:
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) for Healthcare Providers – HeartCode® ACLS eLearning course:
This Web-based eLearning course provides the cognitive portion (Part 1) of the Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) course, and can be used for initial or renewal certification. Students can work at their own pace, taking more time when needed.
Course participants who successfully complete Part 1 receive a certificate granting them entrance to a skills practice session (Part 2) and skills test (Part 3) with a certified American Heart Association instructor, which they must pass to qualify for an Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) card.
Steps to complete the ACLS Course Online::
- Register for Atlanta CPR’s American Heart Association online course!
- Complete the AHA HeartCode® ACLS eLearning course at your own pace, in the privacy of your own home.
- When you pass the HeartCode® ACLS eLearning course examination, print your certificate and bring it to Atlanta CPR to take the American Heart Approved Skills Test
- Students then practice their skills for 60 minutes (Part 2) and are tested 60 minutes (Part 3) with Atlanta CPR’s certified American Heart Association ACLS instructors.
- Receive your two year American Heart Association ACLS certification card at the end of part 3 (skills test).
Average time to complete the entire process:
Course length is approximately 4-8 hours on your own computer.
Class length is approximately 2 hours at Atlanta CPR.
Most students earn their ACLS Card in approximately 8 hours total!
The HeartCode® ACLS eLearning course covers:
- ACLS algorithms
- Airway Management
- EKG Rhythm recognition
- ACLS Pharmacology
- Resuscitation Team Dynamics
- High-quality CPR
- ACS treatment
- Stroke Treatment
Get your AHA ACLS card the same day!